If you are someone who enjoys a cup of coffee every morning and maybe even in the afternoon, then you are in good company. But did you know if you are purchasing average grocery store coffee or purchasing your local chain coffee shop you could be missing out on an even better daily coffee experience?
What exactly are you missing out on?
Specialty coffee, also known as specialty grade or third-wave coffee, is a high-quality coffee. Specialty coffee values ethically sourced coffee, with a careful roasting and brewing process to bring out the best flavors and aromas of the beans.
If you think you’re satisfied with a mediocre coffee, allow us to try to convince you otherwise. It’s time for a specialty coffee upgrade and here’s why:
- Coffee Quality – Specialty coffee is made with beans that are carefully selected and degraded based on their flavor, aroma, and overall quality. This means that you can expect a consistently delicious and nuanced cup of coffee every time.
- Variety – Specialty coffee offers a wide range of flavors and origins to choose from, so you can find a coffee that matches your personal preferences. Whether you prefer a bright and fruity Ethiopian blend or a rich and chocolatey Brazilian roast, there’s a specialty coffee out there for you.
- Craftsmanship – Specialty coffee is carefully roasted and prepared in small batches by experts in the coffee field. These skilled artisans know how to bring the best out of each variety of bean.
- Community – Specialty coffee is more than just a drink. Specialty coffee lovers are a community with roasters and cafes connected to the communities they are located in. Specialty coffee cafes in downtown Minneapolis have welcoming atmospheres that foster conversation and connection.
- Ethically Sourced – Specialty coffee is ethically sourced. The beans can be traced back to their farmers who are being paid a fair wage in safe working conditions. Choosing specialty coffee supports coffee farmers around the world.